"Hand over the chocolates & no one gets hurt!" D<!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
11:44 PM

Heh~
FlyffKid will be promoted 1 rank to 7th seat-
Earthwave will be promoted 1 rank to 8th seat-

Leader, 9th and 10th seat will stay empty-

Since I can take charge of this now... I'll set a new rule!
You can get promoted/demoted based on
how active you are on KSP and how actively
you participate in guild quests/games-

For Leader seat, it can only be decided by iCez~
I shan't interfere ;x

Chienz and -Celestia will be out of the 10's ranking until further notice/permanently.

I Love Chocolates,
FlamingGirl

forget love, i'd rather fall into chocolate.

aloha! ;D

welcome to the official ChocFudge blog! ;)
Strictly for CF-ians only(:



Rules & Regulations
&. NO- vulgarities
&. NO- flaming (no pun intended ^^v)
&. NO- Anti-CF-ians
&. NO- quarreling


the chocfudgeians ;D


FlamingGirl♡1993
SGIce♡1993
FireXElement♡1995
Wymzic♡1994
Serenity94♡1994
ZeroLeingod♡1988
Chienz♡1990
FlyffKid♡1992
We love CHOCOLATES! ♥ oh yes yes we do~ :D

Ten's :]


Leader: -
1st: SGIce
2nd: ZeroLeingod
3rd: iCez
4th: Wymzic
5th: FlamingGirl
6th: FireXElement
7th: Flyffkid
8th: Earthwave
9th: -
10th: -

think only after you tag. ^^V



have a nice day~ ;D


♡ FlamingGirl
♡ FireXElement
♡ Wymzic
♡ iCez

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxxx
images x
image hosting xx
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0