"Hand over the chocolates & no one gets hurt!" D<!
Monday, November 5, 2007
10:56 PM

Yeahs! For the consecutive blog posts, please follow this format! XD Put your signing out name at the end of your post Thanks!


This shall be the very first post with the very first CHOCFUDGE screenie! ;D There's only Me, SGIce, Wymzic and ZeroLeingod present in this screenie! The rest are unavailable I suppose! xD It was kinda hard to capture the screenshot while we did the emoticons together! Anyways there you go! A perfect screenie! ^^
I Love ChocFudge! Yays! xD Decided to start on a guild blog! So there! I hope this carries on for as long as chocfudge exists! ;D




--I Love Chocolate
FlamingGirl


forget love, i'd rather fall into chocolate.

aloha! ;D

welcome to the official ChocFudge blog! ;)
Strictly for CF-ians only(:



Rules & Regulations
&. NO- vulgarities
&. NO- flaming (no pun intended ^^v)
&. NO- Anti-CF-ians
&. NO- quarreling


the chocfudgeians ;D


FlamingGirl♡1993
SGIce♡1993
FireXElement♡1995
Wymzic♡1994
Serenity94♡1994
ZeroLeingod♡1988
Chienz♡1990
FlyffKid♡1992
We love CHOCOLATES! ♥ oh yes yes we do~ :D

Ten's :]


Leader: -
1st: SGIce
2nd: ZeroLeingod
3rd: iCez
4th: Wymzic
5th: FlamingGirl
6th: FireXElement
7th: Flyffkid
8th: Earthwave
9th: -
10th: -

think only after you tag. ^^V



have a nice day~ ;D


♡ FlamingGirl
♡ FireXElement
♡ Wymzic
♡ iCez

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxxx
images x
image hosting xx
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3 & Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0